Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How to breed blue rams?

I have 2 blue rams, one male the other female (sexing is correct). And i am trying to have them pair up and breed together. My water temp is 28.5 degrees centigrade and my nitrite, ammonia and nitrate levels are at 0. my water is also soft as the tap water in sydney australia is very soft and my PH is 6.2. My aquarium is 75 litres (20 gallons) and it is planted with live plants and decorated with wood and java moss and also has flat rocks (which i believe the rams attach their eggs to). So i think the conditions are ok. however my male ram just seems to want to chase, flare and nip at the female and the female like declines him or something. So i would really appreciate any thoughts and/or solutions to this issue. Thank you guys so much :) 10 POINTS for best answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment