Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have orange things in my hair o.O?

two days ago i went to the beach, and my scalp got a little bit sunburned. my scalp isn't the healthiest mind you...i dunno what's wrong with it, but it stings when i get it wet or wash it sometimes and is fairly itchy pretty much all of the time. anyway, last night i noticed i had a fairly hard lump thing really close to my scalp (not sure if it was actually attached or not) just next to my part. i thought it'd just be some flaky skin, but when i pulled it out (which hurt a lot) i found it was an orange lump thing. it looked like crystallised sap or something...a little transparent, and was about 1mm in diameter, so pretty small. i'm not sure what's going on...but it's weird. this morning i found one again in the same spot. anyone know anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment